Sunday, 24 August 2014

#30DaysOfLipstick - Day 14 - Revlon Lip Butter - Candy Apple


Another lip butter today, I wanted to wear a red lipstick but not have it be in your face (is that really possible) so I decided on the most muted red I own. Revlon Lip Butter in Candy Apple.

This is honestly not one of my favourite lip butters I think the colour can go a little bit patchy, but it is still a nice red shade.

 Excuse me for my rather bad lighting all natural light had gone, however I am playing around with a few tricks some other bloggers gave me about positioning and editing pictures slightly. Mostly straightening playing with curves and brightening the overall picture. So far I am liking the improvements!

And here's me wearing Candy Apple, I don't dislike this colour, I just don't like it as much as I thought I would when I saw it. I think if it was more rich in colour payoff I would wear this a lot more!