Saturday, 30 August 2014

My Thoughts On Youtube

Youtube is often a wonderful place, but at the same time is can be a pretty lonely place, especially if you are a smaller blogger! I joined youtube many years ago just as it was becoming a big thing! I loved watching people just sit in front of a camera and share their feelings, hardly any editing went into it all, and I decided to give it a go as it looked fun!

However youtube like most things, has changed and now sadly it looks more like a giant advert with big prouction value then it does anything else.

Which all really leads to a very confused Kerri, as I still think of youtube as this small little place you can sit infront of a camera and just do whatever, and in my latest video I kind of chat about whether that will still work in todays youtube! I also talk about why I left and why I came back!