Sunday, 17 August 2014

Seventeen Falsifeye HD Mascara - Review

I am a huge mascara lover and I really like the original Falsifeye offering from seventeen. So when I saw that Seventeen had brought out a Falsifeye HD mascara I grabbed it off the shelf as fast as I could. So fast infact I picked up brown/black instead of my usual black.

 The brush on the Falsifeye HD is a lot different to the old brush. The old one was a huge traditional bristle style with bristles sticking out it all directions, it could clump lashes but it made for a really good effect that looked like false lashes. When I opened this I was scepticle about the brush, I didnt think it could give that false lash look as the brush looks more like a comb for your lashes!
However how wrong were my assumptions! The Falsifeye HD brush seperates lashes like no other mascara I own. It adds length without clumping the lashes and can be built up with two or three coats before it starts to look strange. The brown is intense enough for those days where I want to wear makeup without wearing too much. It does smudge a tiny amount especially in the unusual humid weather we have had lately, but overall it is a fantastic mascara.

If I had picked this up in black I am sure it would make my lashes appear more volumous. I will have to pick it up in black and give it another test run! For £6.99 this mascara is fantastic value. You can find the Seventeen Falsifeye HD Mascara at boots.