Saturday, 16 August 2014

This or That Series


Hi guys I wanted to talk quickly about a new series I have going on, over at my youtube channel.

Ive decided I would take two products that are similar or are supposed to do the same job and give a mini review on both and which one I would rather buy!

So far I have

Micellar Water vs Makeup Remover

Ive filmed about the Lime Crime Velveteens vs MUA Luxe Lip Lacquers which will be published on Sunday.

Ive also filmed Collection 2000 16hr Concealer vs Seventeen 18hr Concealer (one I am looking forward to getting up)

I will also be doing a comparison between the Glam Glow Super Mud Mask vs Avon Pore Penetrating Mask - I need to write my blog reviews on both of these and film this video but I am super excited for that one!

If there are any products that are supposed to be the same or do the same job and it is within my budget to test those thinks I will be doing it! Also I would love to get your ideas on what I should test and what you think of the series!

Here's the first video. Don't forget to subscribe so you can watch the next ones, I'm thinking of publishing them every Sunday.