Thursday, 28 August 2014

Yves Rocher Nail Polish - Rose - Review

This little nail polish from Yves Rocher came in the August UK GlossyBox. This polish is in the shade Rose.


The polish itself is actually tiny, you get 3ml of product for around £3 they do have some offers on their website. Yves Rocher is a company that are interested in sustainable development and botanical ingredients, so while some things may seem expensive, this is probably why. Onto the nail polish. They claim that this is a one coat nail polish


However even with two coats applied here, I still found it to be slightly patchy, and it could hold brush marks. If I had the time I would have done a third coat but honestly I'm a one coat kind of girl and out the door. I am forever doing my nails last minute! I also because of the shade do not think that you will get a lot of use out of this, because I really do need a lot of this to cover my nails. However in fairness I do think that a darker colour would apply better and probably be fine in just one coat.

While this particular shade is not for me I am not ruling out the brand all together as they look like they have some nice stuff.