Sunday, 8 February 2015

February Birchbox UK

Oh I have waited rather impatiently for this box because you could pick to have the slim line version of the box which easily fits in your letter box, so no more calling the yodel delivery driver and telling him I'm at work (in all fairness he goes there first now) or no more arranging to get your box delivered somewhere else! Yay! 

Also this box had two makeup items and I love getting me some makeup stuff! 


So in this box you get 
Liz Earl Botanical Shine Shampoo (50ml) 

 T London Darjeeling bath and shower wash (50ml)

Cynthia Rowley Beauty Silver Eyeliner (assuming this is full price it's worth £11)

TheBalm Cosmetics Stainiac (sample) 
Some people got the cindy-Lou-manizer sample which I really really wanted but the stainiac is pretty good still! 

You get a Chia oat sample (worth around £1) as your lifestyle extra but my most impressive item this month has to be,

Wild About Beauty rose water illuminating serum worth £22!!!! 

(Next month as a little added surprise you get to pick your own benefit sample so I can not wait for next month as I love benefit makeup) 

If you use this referral link we will both get £5 to spend in the Birchbox store (I used my points to buy benefits they're real push up liner and the fakeup concealer) 

http://birchbox.co.uk/?raf=57067
I have finally found you guys some discount codes too! So using the code lovebb you can get free shipping on the february box OR using the code Valentine you get a free goody bag. You can only use one code and I am not sure how long these will be available for!