Thursday, 19 February 2015

Rimmel Kate Moss Liptsick - 08

I have been looking for MAC's Velvet Teddy Lipstick for ages and can not find it anywhere *sobs* but upon browsing for dupes I came across Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 08. This is actually a really easy lipstick to find in the UK a lot of other dupes were wet and wild which is almost impossible to find over here so I was happy to see a dupe I can get my hands on.


I love the packaging on the Kate Moss range of lipsticks. it is all matte black and very sleek and nice looking. It doesnt look cheap and I really like the size and shape of them. 

The colouring of this is a very nude brown with under tones of pink to it. It is a matte formula and is really long lasting (unless you have a cold and like me need to keep blowing your nose, then it disappears!) but never the less it is a very nice lipstick. If you have every tried Rimmel Lipsticks you will know they feel creamy and soft and are very nicely pigmented.


I love the colour of this lipstick and it can easily become my new everyday lipstick. Even while I will still be on the hunt for Velvet Teddy this lipstick is one I am really happy I have purchased and it looks nice in my ever growing collection of lipsticks!

Have you tried Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 08? What do you think of it?