Tuesday, 10 February 2015

TKMaxx Red Nose Day Shirt


I love the TKMaxx Red Nose Day shirts that come out every year. Money raised for Red Nose Day (part of comic relief) goes to help people in the UK as well as other countries the list of what they do is endless and goes to really great causes. 

This year the shirts feature sayings or slogans. I think the designs this year are really cool (I was not a huge fan of the faces with red noses or animals with red noses they usually do) these feel a bit more personal! 



I struggle buying shirts lately as having gone up a few clothes sizes I am not sure what looks good on my! I worried it would look too tight or bury me! I am glad to say the shirt fits nice (I got a medium and I am a busty size 14 on top and about a 12 on the bottom) the colour hadn't run in the wash but most importantly it is a comfy shirt! 



I styled the shirt by tucking it into some jeans and pairing it with a blazer I think it looked good the top is a bit quirky with all the eyes on it and I think it matches the Oscar Wilde Quote. 

The shirts cost from £9.99 and £5 goes towards comic relief. 

Have you seen the TKMaxx shirts yet?